- Structural overview of the Orchard source
- Contents of the Orchard folder (docs, App_Data in OrchardCore.Cms.Web, module/theme folders...)
- Solution overview, a look at how Orchard structures projects (packages)
- The structure of a module (OrchardCore.Media is a good complete example)
- Manifest: features and dependencies
- Views, wwwroot folders
- Other conventional folders
- The structure of a theme
- Code generation templates
- Integrating with the current theme
- Dependency injection and basic services on the example of a simple controller
- T-strings in templates
Time requirement: 1h
Parent topic: Module development and APIs
This page and many others here are part of the open-source, portable package of Orchard Core goodies: the Orchard Dojo Library for Orchard Core. The Library is freely accessible by anyone; just go to its repository to download its full content (you can even download the textual content of the Library as a big concatenated document in HTML), file issues or fork it! You can even edit it online on Bitbucket, just click on the Edit link in the upper right corner!
Note that the Library also has an Orchard 1.x version, check it out here!