Orchard Dojo Library for Orchard 1.x
The Orchard Dojo Library is a portable package of Orchard 1.x. goodies. It supplements Orchard Dojo's trainings and tutorials. These are also part of the best practices and guidelines we use at Lombiq.
- Orchard Link Collection: useful Orchard-related links
- Software Development Guidelines: various development guidelines we find useful
- Orchard FAQ: some frequently asked questions about Orchard usage and development
- Orchard Training Guidelines: used for Orchard trainings
- Development Utilities: utilities that make Orchard development faster and easier
- Orchard Wiki: pieces of Orchard-related knowledge, organized into articles, wiki-style
- Examples: examples of how to do something in Orchard
- Contribution Guidelines
You can download the whole Library, file issues or fork it from its repository. Also you can download the Library's textual content as one big concatenated document in HTML.
This page is part of the Orchard Dojo Library!
This page and many others here are part of the open-source, portable package of Orchard 1.x goodies: the Orchard Dojo Library for Orchard 1.x. The Library is freely accessible by anyone; just go to its repository to download its full content (you can even download the textual content of the Library as a big concatenated document in HTML), file issues or fork it! You can even edit it online on Bitbucket, just click on the Edit link in the upper right corner!
Note that the Library also has an Orchard Core version, check it out here!