- Orchard ecosystem as under the Orchard link collection
- Showcasing complex/notable Orchard apps:
- Architectural overview
- ASP.NET -> ASP.NET MVC -> Orchard
- Contains open-source projects (eg. NHibernate, jQuery)
- Modularized architecture (modules, themes)
- How to get my own Orchard instance?
- Installing Orchard (running the setup): choosing a database engine (and its implications), recipes
- Basic site settings
- Demo: installing and basic settings
Time requirement: 1h 0m
Parent topic: Core concepts and basic usage
This page and many others here are part of the open-source, portable package of Orchard 1.x goodies: the Orchard Dojo Library for Orchard 1.x. The Library is freely accessible by anyone; just go to its repository to download its full content (you can even download the textual content of the Library as a big concatenated document in HTML), file issues or fork it! You can even edit it online on Bitbucket, just click on the Edit link in the upper right corner!
Note that the Library also has an Orchard Core version, check it out here!