- Choosing the right build target
- Web.config transformation and settings
- Deploying to Azure App Services
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Deploying from Visual Studio using a publish profile
- Configuring Azure Media Storage
- Deploying to an Azure Virtual Machine
- Creating an VM
- Setting up IIS on the VM
- Deploying Orchard from Visual Studio
Time requirement: 1h 45m
Dependencies: Getting started in module development
Parent topic: Deployment and optimization
This page and many others here are part of the open-source, portable package of Orchard 1.x goodies: the Orchard Dojo Library for Orchard 1.x. The Library is freely accessible by anyone; just go to its repository to download its full content (you can even download the textual content of the Library as a big concatenated document in HTML), file issues or fork it! You can even edit it online on Bitbucket, just click on the Edit link in the upper right corner!
Note that the Library also has an Orchard Core version, check it out here!